You must listen to the album below you.

Goto page Previous  123 ... 134135136 ... 197198199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Just listened to:


Pink Mountaintops by Pink Mountaintops


A nice little lo-fi indie rock record. Nothing too extraordinary on here, but it was enjoyable. Their sex-obsessed lyrics got repetitive and the songs kind of ran together with little distinction. 3/5.

My recommendation is:


Trench by Twenty One Pilots



Hear me out! I know it's cool to hate on Twenty One Pilots because they're the new hot topic group every middle schooler loves, but their music is actually pretty great IMO. As an Ohioan, I'm legally obligated to listen to every album and recommend it whenever possible, but I actually really love their music. So, refrain from calling me mean names until you actually listen to their album. Hope you enjoy!
_________________
Don't get work up over my posts. I'm an idiot.
Rantings on my Top 100
My podcast
  • Quote
listened to:
Zapp by Zapp

This is a rather cool funk album, a real fun listen that flew by in an instant. great record that i will surely give a few more listens, will definitely make my yearly and funk charts. Thanks.


My recommendation (if familiar i can give another):
The Baby Huey Story: The Living Legend by Baby Huey
  • Quote
jdenny2018 wrote:
Just listened to:


My recommendation is:


Trench by Twenty One Pilots



Hear me out! I know it's cool to hate on Twenty One Pilots because they're the new hot topic group every middle schooler loves, but their music is actually pretty great IMO. As an Ohioan, I'm legally obligated to listen to every album and recommend it whenever possible, but I actually really love their music. So, refrain from calling me mean names until you actually listen to their album. Hope you enjoy!


In all honesty, I think Best Ever Albums is one of the most welcoming place on the internet. So name calling doesn't really occur. Now as for the album itself, Not done with it yet. Still got five tracks as I type this. But this has been quite excellent. Do love that this has the aesthetic of the duo while provide a more ambitious as well as a more enjoyable pallet. Thought Blurryface was a decent to good record but this is been tethering on an excellent rating. Will give my final thoughts once I'm done with this.
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:
listened to:
Zapp by Zapp

This is a rather cool funk album, a real fun listen that flew by in an instant. great record that i will surely give a few more listens, will definitely make my yearly and funk charts. Thanks.


My recommendation (if familiar i can give another):
The Baby Huey Story: The Living Legend by Baby Huey


No Problem. Also know Baby Huey. But never listen to it. Will get that album under my belt in a bit.
  • Quote
@jdenny2018

Finished Trench. And yes it was excellent. Enjoyed from start to finish and when the year is done, will go in the 2018 list.

Now if this is for jdenny2018, I'll recommend the user this album.


However if this isn't for jdenny2018, I'll recommend this album.


Please message me if this is the case.
  • Quote
@Glynspsa
Finished off the Baby Huey album. Great funk record. Not the best thing for me personally but still was quite great. Now to continue the Funk train we be having, I'll give you this album.

Wonderful Funk record.
  • Quote

Bridges by Gil Scott-Heron / Brian Jackson

I am already very familiar with this great album as i have it #27 on my list of albums from 1977, The 70's are a marvelous decade loaded with literally thousands of fantastic records. Such a prolific era and my favorite by far.
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:

Bridges by Gil Scott-Heron / Brian Jackson

I am already very familiar with this great album as i have it #27 on my list of albums from 1977, The 70's are a marvelous decade loaded with literally thousands of fantastic records. Such a prolific era and my favorite by far.


That means you want another album?
  • Quote
yes please and the rec of baby huey was to jdenny2018. you don't have to give a rec to each person back and forth or wed just be listening to one anthers recs for ever. you do whomever reviews there rec below you. but i do need another rec from you as you were the first one to review a record below my last review.

Last edited by glynspsa on 10/15/2018 20:11; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:
yes please and the rec of baby huey was to jenny. you don't have to give a rec to each person back and forth or wed just be listening to one anthers recs for ever. you do whomever reviews there rec below you. but i do need another rec from you as you were the first one to review a record below my last review.


Ah. Ok here is a recommendation for you.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 134135136 ... 197198199  Next
Page 135 of 199


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
You must listen to the album below yo... baystateoftheart Music
You must watch the movie below you. Guest Movies & TV
You must listen to the album above you mickilennial Music
The Definative "Indie" Anth... Wombi Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.