You must listen to the album below you.

Goto page Previous  123 ... 135136137 ... 197198199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hi could you please give me the name of the album and artist. if you just type it in the spot that says insert be a link it gives link to page on be a. i am getting old and have trouble reading some of the small album covers. thanks again looks like an album i will enjoy
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:
Hi could you please give me the name of the album and artist. if you just type it in the spot that says insert be a link it gives link to page on be a. i am getting old and have trouble reading some of the small album covers. thanks again looks like an album i will enjoy


Sorry that was call Astral Progressions by Josef Leimberg. Apologized for that.
  • Quote
Just finishing up :
Astral Progressions by Josef Leimberg


Truly a gorgeous atmospheric record i really enjoyed it sounds sort of astral and ageless. A little meditative and cosmic reminds me of an album that i will make my next recommendation if familiar let me know ill come up with something else:
Journey In Satchidananda by Alice Coltrane
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:
Just finishing up :
Astral Progressions by Josef Leimberg


Truly a gorgeous atmospheric record i really enjoyed it sounds sort of astral and ageless. A little meditative and cosmic reminds me of an album that i will make my next recommendation if familiar let me know ill come up with something else:
Journey In Satchidananda by Alice Coltrane


Glad you love it. But unfortunately I have heard that Alice Coltrane album. Great album though.
  • Quote
How about this one then:
You Can Leave Your Hat On by Merl Saunders And Aunt Monk
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:
How about this one then:
You Can Leave Your Hat On by Merl Saunders And Aunt Monk


Now that will do. Will listen to it when I come back from getting a flu shot.

Okay I checked and yeah I need another album. Sorry for the inconvenience.


Last edited by Luigii on 10/15/2018 23:44; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I see thats not on youtube any more if you can't locate it let me know and ill give you one you can find. i have it on vinyl so i forgot to check until after i posted it. i know it used to be on youtube but i also know sometimes the full records get taken down/
  • Quote
Sorry but I'm terribly confused but which album recommendation is for me?
_________________
Don't get work up over my posts. I'm an idiot.
Rantings on my Top 100
My podcast
  • Quote
jdenny2018 wrote:
Sorry but I'm terribly confused but which album recommendation is for me?


It was Caracal by Disclosure. I notice you enjoyed 99.9% by Kaytranada. With that, you might like or hell might love Caracal.
  • Quote
Luigii wrote:
It was Caracal by Disclosure. I notice you enjoyed 99.9% by Kaytranada. With that, you might like or hell might love Caracal.


Thanks!
_________________
Don't get work up over my posts. I'm an idiot.
Rantings on my Top 100
My podcast

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 135136137 ... 197198199  Next
Page 136 of 199


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
You must listen to the album below yo... baystateoftheart Music
You must watch the movie below you. Guest Movies & TV
You must listen to the album above you mickilennial Music
The Definative "Indie" Anth... Wombi Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.