Recognised 2018 Charts

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
Thanks to everyone for adding various external 2018 charts. If anyone adds any more, you can also bring them to attention by going to the admin page for the chart (by clicking this icon on the individual chart pages ) and selecting 'The chart should be promoted to a recognised chart' from the list of moderation reasons (a URL to the source website should be supplied so that the chart can be verified). Many thanks.

(EDIT: @Hayden: Bandcamp is fine as we have their 2017 list)

AM



Excellent albummaster, it makes everything easier ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

But I have a question, if I add a recognised chart that has already been added by another user, do I get a message or something to know?

@Hayden i already added Bandcamp 2018 ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
DanielNunes93 wrote:

@Hayden i already added Bandcamp 2018 :)


Excellent ๐Ÿ˜Ž Was just about to get on that. Thanks Daniel. Suppose I'll get to moderating some of the new artists.

As for duplicates, just test it out in the search feature (charts come up). So if you're just like 'Bandcamp 2018', your list comes up, so I'd know not to bother adding it, etc... Figure that's the easiest way.

I'm probably going to go ahead an up a couple from the decade... 2012-2016 ish, etc... There's a few good databases out there that make it pretty easy to go through lists.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:

I'm probably going to go ahead an up a couple from the decade... 2012-2016 ish, etc... There's a few good databases out there that make it pretty easy to go through lists.


That is a great idea, it will make the year end charts of BEA more correct and it will certainly bring new users to the site ๐Ÿ˜

For now I'm going to add a few more of 2018, but then in my spare time I'm going to help too.
  • Quote
DanielNunes93 wrote:
But I have a question, if I add a recognised chart that has already been added by another user, do I get a message or something to know?

The best way is to search first before you add it (from charts page or search box at top of screen).

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Charts that should be more recognised... SuedeSwede Music
Recognised charts DanielNunes93 Suggestions
'Recognised' chart Guest Suggestions
...album is included...but the album ... GlennJolson Suggestions
Definition of a 'Recognised Chart' albummaster Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.