CLOSED- 2018 BTT- Amen Dunes vs Julia Holter

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Song?
Amen Dunes- Blue Rose:
9%
 9%  [2]
Julia Holter- I Shall Love 2:
90%
 90%  [20]
Total Votes : 22

  • Quote
I Shall Love this song 2
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
My choice โ€“ Julia Holter.
I Shall Love 2 (โ€œthe main favorite of the tournamentโ€) turned out to be one of the last announced tracks. ๐Ÿค”

On the album Amen Dunes โ€“ Freedom (2018) I would highlight the track โ€“ Calling Paul the Suffering.
_________________
I'm using a translation program / 2018 / 2019 / 2020
  • Quote
BEA shall love Holter 19-2

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BSAT Round #4: Brian Eno vs.... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] 2018 BTT Final Run-Off: Holter v Hval cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #3: Mississippi Fred McDow... nutso42 Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: East River Pipe vs. Ju... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Iron & Wine vs. Ju... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.