CLOSED- 2018 BTT- Chromium Plated we're so Elated v Roaches

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Song?
Go Kart Mozart- Chronium-Plated-We're-So-Elated:
28%
 28%  [4]
Maxo Kream- Roaches:
71%
 71%  [10]
Total Votes : 14

  • Quote
I love what Lawrence is doing these days. He's such a great songwriter and is a true original. No one else would think to do a song about street level crime (in 70s Birmingham?) set to a huge glitter pop/glam rock tune. He mixes stories and sounds that don't normally go together- it shouldn't work but it does. The whole album is great but this track stands out for the pure energy rush.

Liked the flow of the Maxo track but I was always destined to vote for Go-kart.
  • Quote
Roaches isn't one of my favorites of the tournament, but it's my preference here.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
The first time that I vote for a rap track: I liked the laidback vibe of the Roaches track while the Go-Kart one was very average.
  • Quote
It's pretty easy to say Roaches is better.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Um. Roaches by like a million. That other track gives Felt a bad name.(I LOVE Felt.) I could never get into Denim though either. I'm probably not British enough. Because it just sounds horrible to me. lol.
  • Quote
Lawrence is an exceptional artist-even with Go kart Mozart. I wish I had the energy to explain some insights, but I don't. ๐Ÿงฑ Maybe another time.
  • Quote
NOW IT'S THE ROACHES SQUASHING THE HUMAN

MAXO 10-4

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Closed- 2018 BTT RD3- Middle America ... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED-2018 BTT RD2- Roaches v Orphan cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] Closed- 2018 BTT RD4- My Queen is Har... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] Closed- 2018 BTT- Black Thought v Mid... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2018 BTT- He's on Time vs Pon... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.