Back on subject folks, do you like this guy's music?
Back on subject folks, do you like this guy's music?
๐ฒ dude where do you wanna meet up?
Again with the sudden obsession for sticking to the topic ๐ฒ
Which did not even even happen with the person who said it ๐คฃ
But that is just fine as far as I'm concerned, for I will expect the same on the threads that I have started and put a large amount of time in like the Illuminati thread ๐ค _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
Back on subject folks, do you like this guy's music?
Back on subject folks, do you like this guy's music?
๐ฒ dude where do you wanna meet up?
Again with the sudden obsession for sticking to the topic ๐ฒ
Which did not even even happen with the person who said it ๐คฃ
But that is just fine as far as I'm concerned, for I will expect the same on the threads that I have started and put a large amount of time in like the Illuminati thread [-(
sorry sorry sorry, so GARY, what do you think about this guy's music? _________________ sig
Back on subject folks, do you like this guy's music?
Back on subject folks, do you like this guy's music?
๐ฒ dude where do you wanna meet up?
Again with the sudden obsession for sticking to the topic ๐ฒ
Which did not even even happen with the person who said it ๐คฃ
But that is just fine as far as I'm concerned, for I will expect the same on the threads that I have started and put a large amount of time in like the Illuminati thread [-(
sorry sorry sorry, so GARY, what do you think about this guy's music?
No need to say sorry to me mooseboy, I have no problem with you at all ๐
I was just trying to make a point because Naples and a few others have been attacking me and my Illuminati thread and I'm still a bit angry about it.
I am the one who should be sorry, and am, for doing so at your expense.
I'll have to get back to you about the music. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
ive listened to parts of 3 songs i think they sound pretty good _________________ "I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum