What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 133391334013341 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Life Begins At 40 Million by The Bogmen
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes
  • Quote

Dumb Waiters by The Korgis
  • Quote

Dumb Waiters by The Korgis
  • Quote

Gemini by Kasia Kowalska
_________________
I'm still Alive
  • Quote

Beard, Wives, Denim by Pond
  • Quote

The Drill by Wire
  • Quote

Gone Crazy by Grin
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:

A Second Album Of Bahamian Songs by Blind Blake


I went looking for this and found a different Blind Blake. This one will do, too:


Complete Recorded Works In Chronologica...Blake (US)
  • Quote
Jameth wrote:
Tilly wrote:

A Second Album Of Bahamian Songs by Blind Blake


I went looking for this and found a different Blind Blake. This one will do, too:


Complete Recorded Works In Chronologica...Blake (US)


It's on YouTube. There's completely different artists I think. Totally worth checking out especially outside with a beer! ๐Ÿ˜„

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 133391334013341 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 13340 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.