CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Song?
Sky Ferreira- I Will:
52%
 52%  [10]
Kanye West- Runaway:
47%
 47%  [9]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
I Will has really grown on me throughout this tourney. Excellent stuff.

Runaway is excellent too, but it isn't a top 5 MBDTF song (all of which I'd pick over I Will). We should've had Dark Fantasy and Power in this game instead of the two Kanye nominees we got.

Anyway, vote to Sky.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
Well, shucks, I guess the Sky really is the limit

I Will 10-9
  • Quote

_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Very surprising. I don't think Sky's song is very impressive at all when compared to Runaway. It's fairly run-of-the-mill to my ears.

How did Runaway lose to Sky but Holocene beat 30 lol ๐Ÿ˜จ
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSEDEarly 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Frank O... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Jon Hop... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Danny B... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Crystal... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.