lemonjelly.ky vs Kid A

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: pick
Lemon Jelly-lemonjelly.ky:
30%
 30%  [6]
Radiohead-Kid A:
70%
 70%  [14]
Total Votes : 20

  • Quote

Link


Kid A, kill this fucking thing.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
omg 2:52-the end


Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
Radiohead-Kid A
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
kidamnesiac wrote:
omg 2:52-the end


Link


I wish the album sounded more like that.
  • Quote
Kid A wins
  • Quote
purple wrote:
Kid A wins

















.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] lemonjelly.ky vs The Man Machine Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] lemonjelly.ky vs Dummy Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] lemonjelly.ky vs Silent Shout purple Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Lemonjelly.ky Vs. Truly A Mirac... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT- Good Kid, Maad City def Z Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.