Horror Films (General Discussion)

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Horror's been at its best this last decade. It and The Lighthouse are currently my two favorite horror movies. Jacob's Ladder (not the remake) comed in third. I honestly loved The Lighthouse so much that I bothered to watch Twilight for Robert Pattinson. There are still some modern horror movies I need to watch, but come fucking on these top two were brilliant.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Spyglass wrote:
Horror's been at its best this last decade. It and The Lighthouse are currently my two favorite horror movies. Jacob's Ladder (not the remake) comed in third. I honestly loved The Lighthouse so much that I bothered to watch Twilight for Robert Pattinson. There are still some modern horror movies I need to watch, but come fucking on these top two were brilliant.


If you want more Robert Pattison you can do better than Twilight ๐Ÿคฃ . I thought he was great in both High Life and Good Time.

Also, agreed about horror being great last decade, The Lighthouse is probably my favorite film I've seen. I think directors have been great at coming up with exciting settings for films (both of Robert Eggers's last two fit this well).
_________________
And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Streaming sites (general discussion) latenighttv Music
Best Ever Horror Films [List] Hayden Tournaments
Best Ever Horror Films [Poll][Cut] Hayden Tournaments
Best Ever Horror Films 2.0 [LIST] PurpleHazel Movies & TV
Best Ever Horror Films, version 2.0 [... badseed Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.