CONSOLATION MATCH: Screamadelica vs Downward Spiral

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: pick
Primal Scream-Screamadelica:
40%
 40%  [9]
Nine Inch Nails-Downward Spiral:
59%
 59%  [13]
Total Votes : 22

  • Quote
surprised and disappointed ๐Ÿ™ I was so sure Since I Left You was in it for the win.
  • Quote
Downward Spiral wins

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Downward Spiral vs The Orb's Adventur... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Music Has the Right to Children vs Do... purple Tournaments
[ Poll ] Consumed vs Downward Spiral Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Since I Left You vs Downward Spiral Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Downward Spiral vs Space Is Only Noise purple Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.