Help with Collection Page

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hey, Iโ€™m still fairly new to this forum and I was curious about how to make my Collection public. When I go to my Collection page, I donโ€™t see a make public option, and I do not see any related fix in the setting either. Could anyone more experienced than me offer some help? Thanks in advance.
Moved: 11/28/2020 12:21 by albummaster
From New Members to Suggestions
  • Quote
Hi, apologies, there was a bug preventing the icons from being displayed correctly which has now been fixed. You just need to click on the padlock icon to toggle between 'public' and 'private' list visibility.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 11/28/2020 12:21
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Song Lyrics on each song's page. samistake2ice Suggestions
Advice for music page DarkSideOfTheComputer Lounge
First data box on Own Chart page Penguin Suggestions
RIP Patti Page RFNAPLES Lounge
Front page > Recently viewed > ... Special Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.