What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 493494495 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Fade Away

From the album


Sinners & Saints by Halden Wofford & The Hi Beams
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


slaps
_________________
A Variety of Artists
  • Quote

Link


Surfin' U.S.A.
written by Brian Wilson & Chuck Berry

From the album


Surfin' U.S.A. by The Beach Boys
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Major Tom (Coming Home)

From the album


The Different Story (World Of Lust And Crime) by Peter Schilling
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Hi, my name is Hernรกn and I'm from Colombia, South America. I'm currently listening to "Bring Me the Disco King" from this great record:

  • Quote

Link


Hallelujah Jordan

From the album


People by Hothouse Flowers
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Screaming Trees - Bed of Roses
  • Quote

Link


Three Sisters
written by Tim Farriss

From the album


Listen Like Thieves by INXS
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


PDA

From the album


Turn On The Bright Lights by Interpol
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Getting Over You

From the album


Hunger by Janis Ian
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 493494495 ... 595596597  Next
Page 494 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.