Lesser known post-rock bands I should check out?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Quote:
That's cool! Oh man kinda forgot I have a Don Caballero on vinyl. I need to listen to Mum again soon. Never really thought of them as post rock.


Odd that the Don Caballero album that they chose for that poster is the worst ranked of his albums on here. I'm doing 2006 this week, I wonder if I should try it, or the Jeniferever one.
_________________
How did we survive before we had the entire history of recorded music instantly available at our fingertips?
  • Quote

For Long Tomorrow by Toe
  • Quote

Medicine Show by The Dream Syndicate

If your into garage rock the kings of the paisley underground scene, dream syndicate, might tick a few boxes
  • Quote

The Bones Of A Dying World by If These Trees Could Talk


Blackened Cities by Melanie De Biasio


Under Summer by Yndi Halda


A New Nature by Esben And The Witch


Sorni Nai by Kauan


Polaris by Exxasens


Visible Forms by Audrey
  • Quote
drstuey wrote:
Quote:
That's cool! Oh man kinda forgot I have a Don Caballero on vinyl. I need to listen to Mum again soon. Never really thought of them as post rock.


Odd that the Don Caballero album that they chose for that poster is the worst ranked of his albums on here. I'm doing 2006 this week, I wonder if I should try it, or the Jeniferever one.


I have Don Caballero 2 on vinyl, it's quite good and the only one I've heard so far. Fantastic album cover too.
  • Quote
Keatownrodriguez wrote:

For Long Tomorrow by Toe


I remember liking that album cover last time I looked up this genre, always meant to check it out. Thanks for the reminder!
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:

Medicine Show by The Dream Syndicate

If your into garage rock the kings of the paisley underground scene, dream syndicate, might tick a few boxes


Sweet thanks!
  • Quote
Gowi wrote:

The Bones Of A Dying World by If These Trees Could Talk


Blackened Cities by Melanie De Biasio

That's quite the list, thanks! I should write these all down or text myself haha.


Under Summer by Yndi Halda


A New Nature by Esben And The Witch


Sorni Nai by Kauan


Polaris by Exxasens


Visible Forms by Audrey

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
EMERGING AND LESSER KNOWN ROCK BANDS AllisonPA Music
Lesser known albums that every music ... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Lesser-Known Movies You Should See swed Movies & TV
[ Poll ] Captain Beefheart, And Why You Should... NJ Music
Some lesser known songs whateverman42 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.