Tell BEA about your avatar (I couldn't find last thread)

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Jurian from aCOTAR, but I think I spent many years with ramona flowers as my avatar
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
PossiblyMichigan wrote:
From this masterpiece


Link


Saw this 2 weeks ago and loved every second of it, don't know why though
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Mines a logo found on many Dr. Feelgood album covers (some in plain sight, some hidden (a kind of 'where's Wally' thing going on)) . I believe it was designed by Wilko Johnson and I think it looks pretty cool!

(I would put in this reply but I haven't got a clue how to!)
  • Quote
Like cellos, and this is a Stradivarius, which I also like.

I am not deep.
_________________
I wanna take Sean Penn
And take Sean Bean
Put 'em in a blender
And make Sean Pean
  • Quote
Myles Garrett of the Cleveland Browns. One of the few glimmers of hope in this God forsaken franchise.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
I always use sailor moon in avatars - I love the colour palette and general aesthetic of the series & she has god tier hair. I like this one bc shes soaring through the clouds and it brings me inner peace
_________________
  • Quote
My girl Satania from Gabriel Dropout. She's just very cute and pure and I love her.
_________________
"Puff puff pass with your bitch ass" -Kid Cudi

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
overall chart history - last week, la... jackbrown8786 Suggestions
Bands who are underrated ... And you ... thomas697 Music
Your avatar videoheadcleaner Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.