Our Country Music Chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 313233 ... 545556  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Happy 66th birthday to Dwight Yoakam. To me, his list of awesome songs just goes on forever and so here is my most favorite cover performance of his. I am guessing that it was a huge influence on him. Crank it up! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link


God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Empty As A Drum
written by Evan Felker

From the album


Goodbye Normal Street by Turnpike Troubadours
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Diamonds & Gasoline

From the album


Diamonds & Gasoline by Turnpike Troubadours
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


When You're In Love

From the album


Troubadour by George Strait
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Another country music legend has gone forward: Jeff Cook of the band named Alabama. He was 73 and was said to have had the Parkinson's Disease sickness.

God bless you and his family and the remaining members of the act always!!!

Holly

P.S. Jeff was always the one who played the fiddle in their music.
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
Go here to see how things have been going for Toby Keith these days, may he kick the Cancer that he has right where it counts!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't help but wonder how much weight he has dropped.
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Tryin' To Get Over You

From the album


I Still Believe In You by Vince Gill
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

Link


Tryin' To Get Over You

From the album


I Still Believe In You by Vince Gill


I love Vince Gill & this is a great song.
  • Quote

Link


You Look So Good In Love

From the album


Right Or Wrong by George Strait
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
This artist is new to me, but I'm really enjoying her so far.

I'd Be A Legend In My Time - Teea Goans


Link

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 313233 ... 545556  Next
Page 32 of 56


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Religious music and country music is ... benfitzuk Music
Ask & Receive: All about our music. LoneStarRebel Music
Reviews or Chat? Jabapac Suggestions
Musical random chat Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.