Our Country Music Chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 373839 ... 545556  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


New Year's Day

From the album


Good Times by Charlie Robison
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Reconsider Me
written by Warren Zevon

It's important to remember just how much of American music comes from the same roots...blues, rock, and country. Which is why so many songs cross over so easily. This song was originally from Zevon's 1987 album Sentimental Hygiene, and on hearing this version, you can say, "yep! That's a country song!". This recording is by Steve Earle & Reckless Kelly. From the album


Enjoy Every Sandwich: The Songs Of Warren Zevon by Various Artists
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Come Back Bobbie Gentry - Lisa Brokop


Link
[/youtube]
  • Quote
Danny Boy - Vince Gill & Paul Franklin


Link
[/youtube]
  • Quote

Link


Lonesome, On'ry & Mean

From the album


Lonesome, On'ry And Mean by Waylon Jennings
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Lisa Brokop - Who's Gonna Fill Their Heels? (feat. Georgette Jones, the daughter of George Jones and Tammy Wynette)


Link
[/youtube]
  • Quote
Before I share something new, I have to share an earlier clip first. My newest musical discovery is a person that I never knew of until last month, but as I've come to know more about him, I have learned that he has been around for at least five years now. Maybe some of you here have heard of him. His name is Mason Ramsey and a clip going viral of him singing "Lovesick Blues" from Hank Williams Sr. in the middle of a Wal-Mart store is how it all got started for him. This first clip here is a video and song from him at age 12 that was released in 2019 and to me, it couldn't be anymore awesome! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link


The next two clips are what we get from Mason now at age 16. The first song was written by him and released on June 30th and the second song was released just two weeks ago. In my opinion, there can never be too much Mason from both now and his earlier years. I can't wait for whatever comes next from him, I love him so much!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link



Link


God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly (his newest fan)

P.S. Go here for more of his material.
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
From the new various artists Gaither Tribute album released today:

Gentle Shepherd - Lee Ann Womack


Link
[/youtube]
  • Quote

Link


Folsom Prison Blues

From the album


Ladies Love Outlaws by Waylon Jennings
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
^^^ I never knew that Waylon did his own take of the song the put Tanya Tucker on the map, "Delta Dawn" that is.

God bless you and Waylon's family and Miss T always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 373839 ... 545556  Next
Page 38 of 56


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Religious music and country music is ... benfitzuk Music
Ask & Receive: All about our music. LoneStarRebel Music
Sticky the Random Chat and the "... Guest Suggestions
General Film Chat mickilennial Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.