Album of the day (#4833): Night Falls Over Kortedala

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Night Falls Over Kortedala by Jens Lekman (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 2007.
Country:
Overall rank: 1,437
Average rating: 79/100 (from 177 votes).



Tracks:
1. And I Remember Every Kiss
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar
3. The Opposite Of Hallelujah
4. A Postcard To Nina
5. Into Eternity
6. I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You
7. If I Could Cry (It Would Feel Like This)
8. Your Arms Around Me
9. Shirin
10. It Was A Strange Time In My Life
11. Kanske ร„r Jag Kรคr I Dig
12. Friday Night At The Drive-In Bingo

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
Love this album to pieces. Still kinda pissed that Lekman replaced it with his "Jens's Version" The Linden Trees Are Still in Blossom, which just sounds like a worse version of Night Falls. But other than that, this thing rules.

Track picks
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar
5. Into Eternity
8. Your Arms Around Me
9. Shirin
_________________
Inversion Verses
https://thesplitinfinitives1.bandcamp.com/album/inversion-verses
  • Quote
HoldenM wrote:
Love this album to pieces. Still kinda pissed that Lekman replaced it with his "Jens's Version" The Linden Trees Are Still in Blossom, which just sounds like a worse version of Night Falls. But other than that, this thing rules.

Track picks
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar
5. Into Eternity
8. Your Arms Around Me
9. Shirin


I thought it was replaced mostly because of sample legal issues, in which case it was a good move to put a reimagining on streaming instead of nothing. That said, I haven't listened to it, and I just keep returning to my digital copy of the original instead.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
World album of the day (#183): Night ... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#557): Night ... albummaster Music
songs you can listen to on repeat ove... paladisiac Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.