pantera, best rock band ever

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
kidamnesiac wrote:
they aren't rock


well snap, if "Just", "Creep" and "Paranoid Android" aren't rock what are they?
  • Quote
itsit wrote:
kidamnesiac wrote:
they aren't rock


well snap, if "Just", "Creep" and "Paranoid Android" aren't rock what are they?



Jhereko's brothers ๐Ÿซข

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
itsit wrote:
what happened to radiohead?


kidamnesiac wrote:
they aren't rock


๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿคก

They're close enough.
_________________
Doubles & Conch


Last edited by Hayden on 12/01/2011 23:52; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
thom said he didn't want them to be called a rock band
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
kidamnesiac wrote:
thom said he didn't want them to be called a rock band



Well woopdifuckingdoodiloo for thom

I call em an elevator music band



.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
paul mccartney calls them the best band ever
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
kidamnesiac wrote:
paul mccartney calls them the best band ever


I think I am going to quote this on the the gender thread as this comment pretty much proves my point...

Sorry off topic..

I have no opinions on Panterra. What I know, I don't like and I have no real wish to explore any further.
  • Quote

Link






Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
mancsoulsister, what point were you using my quote for?
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote

Link





Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Pantera misprint SamNassiri98 Music
Making A List | Your Favorite Rock Ba... llibnanoon Music
Best band of the last 10 years? (Band... Ryanb23 Music
[ Poll ] IRON MAIDEN BEST METAL BAND EVER AP... GARY Music
[ Poll ] Howzabout a Best Ever Band Members To... JMan Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.