Worst Tracks From Your Best Albums

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:



And, honestly, how do you pick a worst off of ..., Funeral, ... or Soft Bulletin? :|

Easy - the fifth track (what is it called again? one of the neighbourhood ones) or Crown of Love.
And with Soft Bulletin there's .. um..... OK yeah you're right, there's too many candidates there to be able to choose
๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
Hayden wrote:



And, honestly, how do you pick a worst off of ..., Funeral, ... or Soft Bulletin? :|

Easy - the fifth track (what is it called again? one of the neighbourhood ones) or Crown of Love.
And with Soft Bulletin there's .. um..... OK yeah you're right, there's too many candidates there to be able to choose
:mrgreen:



_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
picking one off of amnesiac and computer was easy for me while kid a and rainbows isn't easy.
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
swedenman wrote:
The songs toward the top of my list are there because I don't even slightly dislike a single song on them, but I'll give this a shot:

1. A Night at the Opera - I'm in Love with My Car
2. Superunknown - Superunknown
3. Toxicity - Bounce
4. Songs for the Deaf - Gonna Leave You
5. In Utero - Scentless Apprentice
6. Siamese Dream - Luna
7. Abbey Road - I Want You (She's So Heavy)
8. The Dark Side of the Moon - Eclipse
9. Appetite for Destruction - Out ta Get Me
10. American Idiot - Are We the Waiting
11. The Stone Roses - Shoot You Down
12. Master of Puppets - Damage Inc.
13. Led Zeppelin IV - Going to California
14. London Calling - The Card Cheat
15. The Marshall Mathers LP - Marshall Mathers
16. Ten - Release
17. Rumours - Songbird
18. Thriller - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
19. Loveless - To Here Knows When
20. Who's Next - Love Ain't for Keeping


I know this post is very old but I just find it funny how some of my favorite albums are on here and you pick probably one of my top 3 favorite songs on each as your least favorite:

Superunknown
Luna
Going To California
Release- Absolute favorite from my number 1 ranked album.

Anyways I guess it just goes to show everyones different taste, even within albums. Or maybe it just shows how these albums don't have anything near a bad song ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
[quote="Hayden"]
19loveless91 wrote:
Hayden wrote:



And, honestly, how do you pick a worst off of ..., Funeral, ... or Soft Bulletin? :|

Easy - the fifth track (what is it called again? one of the neighbourhood ones) or Crown of Love.
And with Soft Bulletin there's .. um..... OK yeah you're right, there's too many candidates there to be able to choose
:mrgreen:


Funeral is another album you got me into Hayden, thank you very much =D>. But if you're referring to 7 Kettles, then ๐Ÿซต . Love that song. I do however agree with Crown of Love. I could do without that one.
  • Quote
[quote="pearljammer13"]
Hayden wrote:
19loveless91 wrote:
Hayden wrote:



And, honestly, how do you pick a worst off of ..., Funeral, ... or Soft Bulletin? :|

Easy - the fifth track (what is it called again? one of the neighbourhood ones) or Crown of Love.
And with Soft Bulletin there's .. um..... OK yeah you're right, there's too many candidates there to be able to choose
:mrgreen:


Funeral is another album you got me into Hayden, thank you very much =D>. But if you're referring to 7 Kettles, then ๐Ÿซต . Love that song. I do however agree with Crown of Love. I could do without that one.


Oh wait loveless said that. ๐Ÿซต to you then.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Best Tracks from your Best Albums luis Music
Top Ten Side Tracks? (B-Tracks) Guest Music
List of top tracks - Exclude tracks f... hoomantc Suggestions
Worst bonus tracks or b-side ever Jorbaa Music
[ Poll ] (CLOSED) BYT 2.0 - DECIDER - WORST OF... Jimmy Dread Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.