Generative AI album releases

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Should generative AI releases be allowed on BEA?
Yes:
18%
 18%  [3]
No:
75%
 75%  [12]
Don't care:
6%
 6%  [1]
Total Votes : 16

  • Quote
Of course it's a yes.
I don't see the problem here.
If something is good it will float sooner or later.
If it's shite it will eventually sink.
  • Quote
martintho wrote:
Of course it's a yes.
I don't see the problem here.
If something is good it will float sooner or later.
If it's shite it will eventually sink.


Exactly this ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote
Funny because I was nearly caught off-guard. Lately it has happened sometimes that lots of (sometimes multiple track) albums are being created released by artists completely unknown to me. One of those was Project Pitchfork which seems to be a secretive Google Labs AI project. But when I investigated further it seems to be a genuine German Darkwave band which released a lot of albums with some of them sometimes very long compilations; sorry Craola (the original creator of the albums on BEA).
And just a heads up that I will also try to be attentive but it's sometimes difficult to detect.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
New album releases Don Corleone Suggestions
Thom Yorke Releases New Album Via Bit... meruizh Music
Your favorite year of album releases,... PatrickD Music
[ Poll ] New Album Releases 1/15/2013 ShaneSpear Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.