BCA Ki vs. Jagged Little Pill vs. Rust Never Sleeps

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Canadian album is better?
ALANIS MORISSETTE - Jagged Little Pill:
41%
 41%  [7]
DEVIN TOWNSEND - Ki:
17%
 17%  [3]
NEIL YOUNG - Rust Never Sleeps:
41%
 41%  [7]
Total Votes : 17

  • Quote
Before voting, I would ask that voters AT LEAST listen to one song off of each album, from start to finish, just to get a feel for the sound. Remember, this tournament should allow you to listen to great Canadian music you may not have otherwise heard, so please take the opportunity to discover these great albums which have been nominated. Anyway, here we go:

BEST INTROSPECTIVE ALBUMS - ALL-OUT-BRAWL

DEVIN TOWNSEND - Ki

Link


ALANIS MORISSETTE - Jagged Little Pill

Link


NEIL YOUNG - Rust Never Sleeps

Link


FIGHT! THEN CRY LATER!
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jagged Little Pill.

I'm pretty sure I entered that
  • Quote
ALANIS MORISSETTE - Jagged Little Pill
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
Jagged Little Pill ๐Ÿ˜„ Great album.

I remember asking my mother weather she liked Alanis, and she said "I liked her later stuff, when she didn't sound like a howling cat"(referring to Jagged Little Pill-era), and I literally face-palmed. ๐Ÿงฑ
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
.
Easy one ๐Ÿ˜


Rust Never Sleeps

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote

Link


Be enthralled.
  • Quote
Ki is absolutely breath-taking.

It gets my vote by a long shot - although I would have liked to see some other Devin Townsend albums in this tourney.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Jagged Little Pill ๐Ÿ˜„ Great album.

I remember asking my mother weather she liked Alanis, and she said "I liked her later stuff, when she didn't sound like a howling cat"(referring to Jagged Little Pill-era), and I literally face-palmed. ](*,)


Howling cat in the video of Hand in Pocket provided at 1:33 & 2:04 .. probably more but couldn't wathc the whole thing attentively enough because it was making my cat freak out.

Ki is good but come on ... Rust Never sleeps ... Welfare Mothers Make Better Lovers, one of the great truism that this proud country is based on

Het Hey My My .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTMyensSqPo&feature=related

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BCA [CLOSED] Jagged Little Pill vs. R... Jackwc Tournaments
[ Poll ] BCA [CLOSED] Little Hell vs. Get Luck... Jackwc Tournaments
I'm a little bit country, a little bi... bobbyb5 Music
Dagger with a Jagged Edge Amirkhosro Music Diaries
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BCA Gold Rush vs. Big Pink v... Jackwc Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.