Album of the day (#396): Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
"Fun" Fact: Cut Your Hair was the inspiration to the theme for ESPN's Pardon the Interruption ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

This probably means nothing to you if you live outside of America or don't care about sports.

(It's also inexplicably not on youtube. ๐Ÿคก )
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
BECAUSE WE'RE CONSPIRING TO KILL YOU BY FIRST BRINGING DOWN YOUR ALERTNESS AND REACTION TIME BY DEPRIVING YOU OF SLEEP.

Also, I think my first comment on these forums was about Pavement being overrated... or was it Sonic Youth? I can never quite tell...


It was Sonic Youth!

I was trying to remember why I don't like you ๐Ÿค”

Thanks :D


You know you love me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, after checking, I found it was Pavement first, then Sonic Youth. Overraaaaateeeeed!
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] Slanted and Enchanted or Crooked Rain... littlejacob420 Music
World album of the day (#396): Desert... albummaster Music
Them Crooked Vultures maxperenchio Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.