Best Films of 2024 [Poll][Closed]

Goto page Previous  12345678
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Repo wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Rhyner wrote:
I haven't been keeping up with new movies very well for the past few years, but if you really want even short lists, here you go:
https://letterboxd.com/rywaba/list/2024-movies-ive-seen-ranked/


Thanks Rhyner, tallied ๐Ÿ˜„


AND THAT'S A WRAP ๐Ÿ˜
Poll closed.


Oh. I can do a SHORT list too.

Repo's Favorite Movies of 2024
1. Speak No Evil
2. Wonka ('23)
3. Dune
4. Inside Out 2
5. The Substance
6. Caddo Lake
7. Abigail
8. Trap
9. Night Swim
10. Imaginary

Mostly stuff I watched in the theater with my kids. They LOVE horror! :lol:


Well... one more list can't hurt ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'll tally it.

EDIT: HA. HA HA. Oh Repo... what have you done ๐Ÿคฃ โ€”
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Repo wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Rhyner wrote:
I haven't been keeping up with new movies very well for the past few years, but if you really want even short lists, here you go:
https://letterboxd.com/rywaba/list/2024-movies-ive-seen-ranked/


Thanks Rhyner, tallied ๐Ÿ˜„


AND THAT'S A WRAP ๐Ÿ˜
Poll closed.


Oh. I can do a SHORT list too.

Repo's Favorite Movies of 2024
1. Speak No Evil
2. Wonka ('23)
3. Dune
4. Inside Out 2
5. The Substance
6. Caddo Lake
7. Abigail
8. Trap
9. Night Swim
10. Imaginary

Mostly stuff I watched in the theater with my kids. They LOVE horror! :lol:


Well... one more list can't hurt ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'll tally it.

EDIT: HA. HA HA. Oh Repo... what have you done ๐Ÿคฃ โ€”


Ha! Did the #1 change?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Repo wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Repo wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Rhyner wrote:
I haven't been keeping up with new movies very well for the past few years, but if you really want even short lists, here you go:
https://letterboxd.com/rywaba/list/2024-movies-ive-seen-ranked/


Thanks Rhyner, tallied ๐Ÿ˜„


AND THAT'S A WRAP ๐Ÿ˜
Poll closed.


Oh. I can do a SHORT list too.

Repo's Favorite Movies of 2024
1. Speak No Evil
2. Wonka ('23)
3. Dune
4. Inside Out 2
5. The Substance
6. Caddo Lake
7. Abigail
8. Trap
9. Night Swim
10. Imaginary

Mostly stuff I watched in the theater with my kids. They LOVE horror! :lol:


Well... one more list can't hurt ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'll tally it.

EDIT: HA. HA HA. Oh Repo... what have you done ๐Ÿคฃ โ€”


Ha! Did the #1 change?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ :lol:


Can't say. ๐Ÿซธ

We'll found out soon though.
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678
Page 8 of 8


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Best Ever Films of The 50's [Poll] [C... Hayden Tournaments
Best Films of The 50s (V2) [Poll][CLO... Hayden Movies & TV
Best Films of 2021 [Poll][Closed] Hayden Movies & TV
Best Films of 2025 [Poll][CLOSED] Hayden Movies & TV
Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed] Hayden Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.