Album of the day (#7418): Lemonade by Beyoncé

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Lemonade by Beyoncé (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 2016.
Country:
Beyoncé discography rank: 1 (out of 12 listed on BEA)
2016 rank: 9
2010s rank: 60
Overall rank: 444
Average rating: 77/100 (from 667 votes).



Tracks:
1. Pray You Catch Me
2. Hold Up
3. Don't Hurt Yourself (Feat. Jack White)
4. Sorry
5. 6 Inch (Feat. The Weeknd)
6. Daddy Lessons
7. Love Drought
8. Sandcastles
9. Forward (Feat. James Blake)
10. Freedom (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
11. All Night
12. Formation

indicates a top-rated track.

Top voted comments:

"People on this site love dumping all over pop albums for no reason. If you given this album a 5/100 you clearly haven't listened to it open mindedly or at all."
- @andy_hunter
________________________________________________________

"I've never been that interested in Beyonce before, but when I hear James Blake, Kendrick Lamar, Father John Misty, Ezra Koenig and Jack White were all working on the same album I'd listen to it if the lead singer had tongue twice the size of their mouth and sang in Aramaic.

If there was ever a Beyonce album for me to like its this one, and I do. I'm not that bothered with the lyrical content to be honest but the songs are very well produced plus there's an awful lot of influences and variety on this thing. Very enjoyable to listen to, definitely worth checking out.
"
- @andy_hunter
________________________________________________________

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
_________________
Bluesky · Facebook · Spotify · X
  • Quote
My mom loves this album to bits, and I own a deluxe version with the film. I used to love it, now I just like it. Her best album still, and the second half is better than the first.
_________________
My Top 100 :
www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=4...amp;page=1

My music:
- www.hyperfollow.com/dommedamian
  • Quote
Definitely backloaded. Prefer her albums on either side of it, but it's an awesome artistic evolution for her.

Track picks
2. Hold Up
10. Freedom (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
11. All Night
12. Formation
_________________
Inversion Verses
https://thesplitinfinitives1.bandcamp.com/album/inversion-verses

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] SST ROUND 2: (I Wish) vs. Hot Lemonade revolver94 Tournaments
[ Poll ] SST ROUND 1: Feel Good Hit of the Sum... revolver94 Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - R1: Beyonce def. Tegan & Sa... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.