2012: The Worst Year in Music History

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Mr. Shankly wrote:
an_outlaw wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Is this like a New Year's Fools joke (Is there such a thing) or something? The year just started! ๐Ÿ˜•

And if you're ripping on Guided by Voices, you and I are likely going to tangle at some point. :twisted:


Mr Shankly... you tell us. Is it a joke? You're always right and 100% correct on everything so... you know. Thought I would pass it up to bask in the wisdom I could receive. [-o<


No, I really don't know for sure. My guess is, that it is. I suppose, I don't really care though.

Am I always right? ๐Ÿค” No, I don't think so. Sorry if you perceive me as a blowhard know-it-all or some kind of threat to you. I don't post as often anymore because I'm busy, but I do read the threads periodically, so if I don't post on a subject, it means one of two things: Either I'm not that interested in it, enough to throw in my two cents or believe it or not, I don't know much about it and don't really have an opinion. If that's the case: :-#


It's always weird to me which users Outlaw does and does not have a problem with.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
40footwolf wrote:
It's always weird to me which users Outlaw does and does not have a problem with.


yeah, apparently I'm not cool, at least not cool enough to speak to CellarDoor
  • Quote
40footwolf wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
an_outlaw wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Is this like a New Year's Fools joke (Is there such a thing) or something? The year just started! ๐Ÿ˜•

And if you're ripping on Guided by Voices, you and I are likely going to tangle at some point. :twisted:


Mr Shankly... you tell us. Is it a joke? You're always right and 100% correct on everything so... you know. Thought I would pass it up to bask in the wisdom I could receive. [-o<


No, I really don't know for sure. My guess is, that it is. I suppose, I don't really care though.

Am I always right? ๐Ÿค” No, I don't think so. Sorry if you perceive me as a blowhard know-it-all or some kind of threat to you. I don't post as often anymore because I'm busy, but I do read the threads periodically, so if I don't post on a subject, it means one of two things: Either I'm not that interested in it, enough to throw in my two cents or believe it or not, I don't know much about it and don't really have an opinion. If that's the case: :-#


It's always weird to me which users Outlaw does and does not have a problem with.


Go on go on. Go further into this. I only ever see myself from a neutral perspective here. I don't get verbs or adjectives or what ever else named after me. I find myself awfully plain on the forum mostly because I have trouble holding an opinion on anything. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Why would it be weird?
  • Quote
maybe somebody has already said this but some of the albums from 2010 and 2011 might sound better as time goes on.
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
40footwolf wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
an_outlaw wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Is this like a New Year's Fools joke (Is there such a thing) or something? The year just started! ๐Ÿ˜•

And if you're ripping on Guided by Voices, you and I are likely going to tangle at some point. :twisted:


Mr Shankly... you tell us. Is it a joke? You're always right and 100% correct on everything so... you know. Thought I would pass it up to bask in the wisdom I could receive. [-o<


No, I really don't know for sure. My guess is, that it is. I suppose, I don't really care though.

Am I always right? ๐Ÿค” No, I don't think so. Sorry if you perceive me as a blowhard know-it-all or some kind of threat to you. I don't post as often anymore because I'm busy, but I do read the threads periodically, so if I don't post on a subject, it means one of two things: Either I'm not that interested in it, enough to throw in my two cents or believe it or not, I don't know much about it and don't really have an opinion. If that's the case: :-#


It's always weird to me which users Outlaw does and does not have a problem with.


Go on go on. Go further into this. I only ever see myself from a neutral perspective here. I don't get verbs or adjectives or what ever else named after me. I find myself awfully plain on the forum mostly because I have trouble holding an opinion on anything. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Why would it be weird?


You've accused me, Shankly and Purple of being elitists on three separate occasions, all of which were, as I recall, at fairly arbitrary instances.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
...I'm PRETTY sure OP was joking. You know, as it's only been one day-ish into 2012 so far.

Also, I think 2011 was a great year. Haters just gon hate.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
40footwolf wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
an_outlaw wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Is this like a New Year's Fools joke (Is there such a thing) or something? The year just started! ๐Ÿ˜•

And if you're ripping on Guided by Voices, you and I are likely going to tangle at some point. :twisted:


Mr Shankly... you tell us. Is it a joke? You're always right and 100% correct on everything so... you know. Thought I would pass it up to bask in the wisdom I could receive. [-o<


No, I really don't know for sure. My guess is, that it is. I suppose, I don't really care though.

Am I always right? ๐Ÿค” No, I don't think so. Sorry if you perceive me as a blowhard know-it-all or some kind of threat to you. I don't post as often anymore because I'm busy, but I do read the threads periodically, so if I don't post on a subject, it means one of two things: Either I'm not that interested in it, enough to throw in my two cents or believe it or not, I don't know much about it and don't really have an opinion. If that's the case: :-#


It's always weird to me which users Outlaw does and does not have a problem with.


Go on go on. Go further into this. I only ever see myself from a neutral perspective here. I don't get verbs or adjectives or what ever else named after me. I find myself awfully plain on the forum mostly because I have trouble holding an opinion on anything. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Why would it be weird?




Outlaw is one of more interesting members of BEA and has class.

Don't hate em cuz they are jealous Outlaw ๐Ÿ˜
.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Year Change Notices baystateoftheart Music
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
The 50 Worst Artists in Music History Applerill Music
[ Poll ] Has 2012 so far been a bad year in mu... Kupohunter Music
Is 2012 kind of a bad year for music ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.