What Do You Think of the Extra Charts Feature?

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
I love the decade charts. I doubt I will have much use for "themed" charts, though.


I think themed charts could be a lot of fun too. There are some genres that will just never get their due in overall rock land. There's so much great music out there which never gets exposure.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
A feature that allows you to add trac... Guest Suggestions
Not Listened Feature for Filtered Charts Guest Suggestions
BEA's Year-End List Extra: The Most C... Guest Music
Extra chart on the statistics? Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.