Terrible, Terrible, Unforgivable Albums

Goto page Previous  123 ... 131415
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I'm gonna side with Swedenman on this. Despite liking The Clash's and The Sex Pistols' debuts, Ramones I just cannot stand and I would agree it deserves the title of an unforgivably bad album.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
I'm gonna side with Swedenman on this. Despite liking The Clash's and The Sex Pistols' debuts, Ramones I just cannot stand and I would agree it deserves the title of an unforgivably bad album.


Jhereko's definition of A hipster "Disliking cool stuff"

Jhereko you are a hipster

The Ramones Debut like Exile On Mainstreet is the definition of fun
  • Quote
hello
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
I'm gonna side with Swedenman on this. Despite liking The Clash's and The Sex Pistols' debuts, Ramones I just cannot stand and I would agree it deserves the title of an unforgivably bad album.


Jhereko's definition of A hipster "Disliking cool stuff"

Jhereko you are a hipster

The Ramones Debut like Exile On Mainstreet is the definition of fun


๐Ÿ˜• But I love Exile On Main Street
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
I'm gonna side with Swedenman on this. Despite liking The Clash's and The Sex Pistols' debuts, Ramones I just cannot stand and I would agree it deserves the title of an unforgivably bad album.


Jhereko's definition of A hipster "Disliking cool stuff"

Jhereko you are a hipster

The Ramones Debut like Exile On Mainstreet is the definition of fun


๐Ÿ˜• But I love Exile On Main Street


I know, so there is hope for you yet ๐Ÿ˜ <3
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
I'm gonna side with Swedenman on this. Despite liking The Clash's and The Sex Pistols' debuts, Ramones I just cannot stand and I would agree it deserves the title of an unforgivably bad album.


Jhereko's definition of A hipster "Disliking cool stuff"

Jhereko you are a hipster

The Ramones Debut like Exile On Mainstreet is the definition of fun


๐Ÿ˜• But I love Exile On Main Street


I know, so there is hope for you yet ๐Ÿ˜ <3


I don't like either of them :/
  • Quote
I hate them both, but at least Ramones has blitzkreig bop and beat on the brat.
  • Quote
Xavygravy wrote:
anything by Nickelback


Anything by Weezer ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
Xavygravy wrote:
anything by Nickelback


Anything by Weezer :P


^

Weezer ๐Ÿคฎ
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
I'm gonna side with Swedenman on this. Despite liking The Clash's and The Sex Pistols' debuts, Ramones I just cannot stand and I would agree it deserves the title of an unforgivably bad album.


Jhereko's definition of A hipster "Disliking cool stuff"

Jhereko you are a hipster

The Ramones Debut like Exile On Mainstreet is the definition of fun


๐Ÿ‘ Exile and Ramones are really fun albums, and both really awesome!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 131415
Page 15 of 15


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Terrible albums with one amazing song SD100852 Music
Bands who've made both perfect and te... Spyglass Music
Great Albums with one terrible song r... Sean Music
I feel terrible Guest Lounge
Great music with terrible lyrics Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.