ENDED Killers Vs. Seven Tales of North Wind (ACT)

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: What album cover is better?
Killers:
35%
 35%  [11]
Seven Tales Of North Wind:
64%
 64%  [20]
Total Votes : 31

  • Quote
GARY wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
Music aside, Iron Maiden's artwork is pretty fucking garbage. It's crappy on every level - horrible composition, framing, colour work... just all around bad.

Seven Tales' cover art, on the other hand, is bloody immaculate.




Yes yes, but of course. College girl is a much better artist than Derek Riggs is. After all Derek never finished college.

Feel free 2 post all of your great artwork jackwc so we can see how much better it is than this, what you described as " fucking garbage "


...sure, I guess.




I should have also brought up that my original major was in art theory. Though Riggs has the chops, he doesn't seem to know very much about proper composition, use of space or colour (perhaps why he was expelled from art school) and it seriously hampens his art.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:




I should have also brought up that my original major was in art theory.


๐Ÿ‘ I like. Wasn't aware of these skills.
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
Music aside, Iron Maiden's artwork is pretty fucking garbage. It's crappy on every level - horrible composition, framing, colour work... just all around bad.

Seven Tales' cover art, on the other hand, is bloody immaculate.


I disagree with both of these opinions.

Voted Killers.
  • Quote
In reference to earlier posts.. I think it is important how the album cover fits the music and is not just a good art to look at. One thing I love about the cover of Loveless is how I find it to be a perfect representation of what their music sounds like (basically it's their sound described with one picture)
  • Quote
Voted for KILLERS.

Though, frankly, North Wind almost made it.
  • Quote
Seven Tales of The North Wind WINS!
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Seven Tales of The North Wind WINS!


โ“


Oooooh that's what this thread was about
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Seven Tales of The North Wind WINS!


โ“


Oooooh that's what this thread was about


Pffft, staying on topic is for chumps.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
In reference to earlier posts.. I think it is important how the album cover fits the music and is not just a good art to look at. One thing I love about the cover of Loveless is how I find it to be a perfect representation of what their music sounds like (basically it's their sound described with one picture)


Yeah, whenever I listen to Loveless, I imagine a bunch of guys playing on stage in a pink haze, because it fits the music they're playing so well.
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Seven Tales of The North Wind WINS!


(Read: College Girl wins!)

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] ENDED Seven Tales Of North Wind Vs. I... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED War Vs. She Hangs Brightly (ACT) Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Closer Vs. Dawn Of Black Hearts... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Laughing Stock Vs. In The Court... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Lateralus Vs. Soft Bulletin (ACT) Hayden Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.