two songs from an artist that sound most the same

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link



Link


I love them both, though.
  • Quote
Nirvana - smells like teen spirit / rape me
  • Quote
The much beloved Neutral Milk Hotel routinely recycled melodies, e.g. Two headed Boy I and II, but more so Baby for Pree and Where You'll Find Me Now - both from Avery Island. That was intentional, though, so maybe it doesn't count? (I see someone already pointed this out. You have note that it is obvious and intentional, tho.)

I think a great example of a band borrowing too heavily from itself is the way Weezer recycled the guitar track from Good Life into Troublemaker. It qualifies as a singularly sad indication of declining creativity, imho, as much as I still find Troublemaker irresistible.
_________________
Top Canadian songs, keyless entry remotes, home care, whatever...

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Distinguishing-Same name artists-same... GBrady Suggestions
Singers who sound the same eclab Music
Two bands with the same name Madadude Suggestions
Songs That Sound Like Other Songs joannajewsom Music
The same album title but a different ... Johnnyo Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.