Shakira- She Wolf

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Quote:
Pretty incredible song and video:


Mais MDR !!! Wonderful. Love it.
  • Quote
Hips Don't Lie > She Wolf

I do have a soft spot for her music. There's a guilty pleasure for you ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote
TheSarcasmDetector wrote:
Hips Don't Lie > She Wolf

I do have a soft spot for her music. There's a guilty pleasure for you 8)


Yeah, the strange thing is I've been singing She Wolf in my head intermittently.
  • Quote
telefunker wrote:
oh, those are pretty bad.. the second one almost unbelievable.. but this one nosedives from what is already pretty low-level flight after about 2 mins..


Link


I actually think that's not bad. I like that chorus.
  • Quote
Yeah, that Nite Jewel song isn't bad. The video is a large cup of wtf, but she looks like one of those girls who went to art school and she's, like, being ironic and stuff. Synth pop is very compatible with the hipster aesthetic.
  • Quote
Elston wrote:
By the way, which video do you think is worse: She Wolf or this:


Link


I think I just died slightly.
  • Quote
hahahaha
  • Quote
I believe that the clothe she wears is in fact to make us think she is nude.
I, myself, sometimes stand to bare this awfull tune because of that ๐Ÿคฃ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All Ironic Karma Music
[ Poll ] Elite Eight: Alvvays (#5) v. Wolf Ali... baystateoftheart Tournaments
[ Poll ] Sweet Sixteen: Wolf Alice (#11) v. Ju... baystateoftheart Tournaments
[ Poll ] Jackwc and Wolf's Wedding (Invitation... Jackwc Lounge
[ Poll ] Cl2018 BTT- She Works Out Too Much v ... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.