What is it with Revolver?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 111213
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:


This is what I get for listening to 'Revolver'. I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to become a disgusting, mutant creature .


It's too late for me.
  • Quote
im not sure
_________________
In an interstellar burst.... I am back to save the universe
  • Quote
When I see Revolver rated higher AS AN ALBUM than Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper's, I have to disagree. The cohesion and beauty of these two albums, makes a much, much more mature album than Revolver. Don't get me wrong, Revolver is a great album and I love the variety, etc. - but I would put it more on par with the White Album.

The Beatles made the album into more than just a collection of songs with Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper's, but not so much with Revolver in my opinion. Again, don't get me wrong- Revolver is a group of amazing songs- just not a cohesive, brilliantly put together album.
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:
When I see Revolver rated higher AS AN ALBUM than Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper's, I have to disagree. The cohesion and beauty of these two albums, makes a much, much more mature album than Revolver. Don't get me wrong, Revolver is a great album and I love the variety, etc. - but I would put it more on par with the White Album.

The Beatles made the album into more than just a collection of songs with Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper's, but not so much with Revolver in my opinion. Again, don't get me wrong- Revolver is a group of amazing songs- just not a cohesive, brilliantly put together album.


1. Nobody cares about cohesion.
2. Nobody cares about maturity.
3. Nobody cares about Sgt. Pepper.
4. Or Abbey Road, for that matter.
5. So yeah, bug off.

JK ๐Ÿคฃ

Revolver is much better than Sgt. Pepper and ESPECIALLY Abbey Road.

I say, though, that The Beatles still remains The Beatles' best album. No contest.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 111213
Page 13 of 13


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Stage 2: Revolver V Kid A alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Righ... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYT - G2 - 1972 (nachosbob) vs 2012 (... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Revolver or Sgt Pepper's? willandthemix Music
[ Poll ] Aftermath vs Revolver Matildamothers Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.