I think could be a great add to BEA, if users can do a list of bands they had seen live, and then appears on our profile like charts, ratings or listened albums.
I think could be a great add to BEA, if users can do a list of bands they had seen live, and then appears on our profile like charts, ratings or listened albums.
(Sorry if this topic already exist)
Actually, I kind of like this idea! It would be a nice feature to have for curiosity's sake.
You can already do this by making a chart and naming it Bands I've Seen Live. _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Maybe one option could be to allow uses to create charts containing artists e.g artists I've seen live, best blues artists etc. I've got an item on my list to create charts of artists, songs & charts etc (basically anything added to BEA). (a 'chart of charts' could be your favourite charts on BEA or 'best rock charts' etc).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum