Best of Decades - Collectors Summery

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
When I look at the chart for the best of a decade it claims that I have "heard them all" in the collectors summery, even though there are albums I haven't listened too.

When I go onto the individual year and overall chart the correct amount of albums I have listened to is given.
  • Quote
Hi an_outlaw, thanks for reporting. I think we've now fixed this, but please let us know if you continue to see incorrect figures being reported.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (QF): Hunters/Collectors def. ... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R2): Hunters/Collectors def. ... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R1): Hunters & Collectors... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (SF): The Good Son def. Hunter... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
The ONE definitive song from the deca... Charicature Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.