[CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : lethalnezzle VS BrandonMiaow

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
lethalnezzle:
52%
 52%  [25]
BrandonMiaow:
47%
 47%  [23]
Total Votes : 48

  • Quote
lethalnezzle (captain : MrFrogger)



VS

BrandonMiaow (captain : Antonio-Pedro)



Last edited by drakonium on 05/22/2014 00:03; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Wow, talk about apples and oranges.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
Wow, talk about apples and oranges.


I swear you were 30 years old earlier in the year. ๐Ÿ˜• I don't remember you being 10 years old than me.

Both these users deserted us.
  • Quote
I voted for Brandon, though the two are basically incomparable. I just get along with Brandon more.
_________________
  • Quote
Lethal! ๐Ÿ˜ Plus, like, it's bad etiquette to vote for yourself or abstain. XD But really, Lethal deserves this...He puts lots into the community! I'm glad he is back.

Edit: nice gif btw ๐Ÿ˜œ


Last edited by BrandonMiaow on 05/20/2014 23:21; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Both are fantastic, in quite different ways...

Fuck it, abstaining.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Who?

A vote for me is a vote for pro-anti-auntie-racismagician's-circle.

Needless to say, vote to Brandon. I voted for the other guy last time this tourney came around, this time I voted for the soon-to-be champion. #BowDownBitches
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Both these users deserted us.


I prefer the term 'conscientious objector'.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
My money is on whoever wins this winning the whole thing. Crazy that this came up as a first round match. I voted Nezzle because he's a walking encylopedia who also happens to be very musically talented. I'm fond of Brandon too I just don't know him as well yet.

TL;DR:


Last edited by Wombi on 05/20/2014 23:59; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I love Nezzle but Brandon is a ray of sunshine in my online life.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : SilverWalrus ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : Necharsian VS... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Necharsian VS lethaln... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: pearljammer13 V BrandonMiaow alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Junodog V (BrandonMiaow) alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.