[CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : CellarDoor VS SilverWalrus

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
CellarDoor:
60%
 60%  [23]
SilverWalrus:
39%
 39%  [15]
Total Votes : 38

  • Quote
CellarDoor (captain : dividesbyzero)



VS

SilverWalrus (captain : IrishMusichead)



Last edited by drakonium on 06/08/2014 19:51; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Voted Cellar obviously. One of the best users ever and his shoegaze chart is one of my favorites of all time. One of the most foundational users for the site even if he doesn't post as much now.

Last edited by Silver on 06/07/2014 21:42; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
SilverWalrus

Too dope to not vote
  • Quote
Cellar's overall and custom charts are just great. He has influenced my taste quite a bit. I could literally say the same thing for SilverWalrus, except SilverWalrus' charts are beyond great, and he has influenced my taste a hell of a lot. Plus, I've had a lot more interaction with SilverWalrus, which has generally been great.

Vote to SilverWalrus.
_________________
  • Quote
Went for BEA's sadly beautiful king.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Hum, I'll have to think about this one. Probably Cellar, both there's not clear choice for me here. I might end voting for the underwalrus.
  • Quote
This was really, really tough. Silver, you're one of my favorite people on here. But as I've said before, it almost feels like CellarDoor has transcended onto another level, into some kind of god or institution. I don't know that I could vote against him for anyone. So for as hard as it is, CD gets my vote. Hope to get to know Silver better though, he and Gowie I sorta group as "guys on the site I oughta talk to more".
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Battle of the shoegazers !

or dream poppers. but that sounds weird ๐Ÿ˜จ
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
Precedent wrote:
SilverWalrus

Too dope to not vote
  • Quote
The Cellar d'Or is more precious than the Silver Walrus.

23 - 15

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : SilverWalrus ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : SilverWalrus ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : SilverWalrus VS joyof... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : Jhereko VS Ce... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : NickVolos VS ... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.