The 'Merican Songbook

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Tomorrow, we Americans celebrate our Freedom by getting drunk, eating a bunch of BBQ, and making some shit explode. But how do we celebrate such a joyous occasion. The day needs to be soundtracked perfectly to create the ultimate mood of arrogance and excess. Otherwise, the terrorists win.

Let's create the ultimate collection of American anthems.

I'll get this started...


Link



Link



Link



Link

_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote

Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Authentic American songs by American artists!


Link



Link



Link
  • Quote
You can't forget


Link



Link
  • Quote

Link



Link



Link


and not many more American songs than this one...


Link

_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
This is what you Americans sound like to a foreigner (plus just to nail home the message of patriotism)


Link

_________________
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
This is where I would post "Song for America" by Kansas and "Saturday in the Park" by Chicago, but I am unable to link things yet. It would be appreciated if somebody would help me out here.
_________________
Makeshift Jukebox (my tumblr)
  • Quote
Needs more Pogues.

Link

_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
As an American expatriate, I'm partial to this one.


Link

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.