Who are your pets!

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Here's more!
This is SoSo; I got her about this time last year. Her birthday is in April so she wasn't even a year old. We were stopping by a pet store to pick up fish food for my sister's fish and a rescue was there advertising some pets to adopt. My cat senses were tingling and in a flash i was over there with my hands in the cage petting and playing with all the kittens. They were all cute and lively, as kittens are. But one cat had my attention- this uniquely colored one curled up in the corner. She was licking my fingers through the bars of the cage and the lady was like "do you want to hold her?" like it was even a question. Of course I wanted to hold her. Once I got her, I didn't stop holding her. I asked my mom for this cat and in return I had to quit bad habits I had. If I returned to them, we'd have to give Soso back. Since then I haven't done them because of this little furball whom I love a ton. That kind of love where you can't help but smile and kick your legs up and down.
She only has three legs; she's missing the back left one. So she hops everywhere she goes. When they brought her to the rescue, he original name was Scaredy Cat or something. But after the operation to remove the leg, everyone would ask the doc how she was and every time he would respond "so so." That's how she got her name.
She likes sticks, playing fetch with balls, and sitting in boxes. She's a bag lady too- idk how she knows what's a bag and what isn't but she knows. She'll sit on them, sit in them, loop her head in the straps. She loves to take naps with me and always needs a sleeping buddy at night. She also grooms herself a lot. Gotta look her best.
She doesn't like authority or sharing. When my other cats lick her in greeting, she doesn't lick them back. Sometimes when I'm talking, she'll put her little paw on my mouth to make me shut up. And if I stop petting her, she'll tap my face.
_________________
Pipe Dreams is a virus...
  • Quote
Wow, SoSo is a beautiful cat, karbutt. Lovely story, too. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I don't have a pet now, but we used to have cats and dogs. Our first dog was a kuvasz-wolf. She was smaller than a kuvasz, but she was still white as kuvasz dogs are.



She was a very individual dog, she often ran out of our garden, took a long walk alone and then came back after a while. Her name was Bikfic (I don't know what it means but it sounds funny). She has died when I was 11.

Our second dog at home was a Hungarian puli (it's the one that Mark Zuckerberg has), he was black and quite small. His name was Borzas which means 'blowzy'? He was hit by a car when he was still a few months old so he went through surgeries and he survived. But it affected his whole life because he became aggressive and I couldn't play with him after the accident because he would always show his teeth and try to bite me or anyone else. He was a very clever dog though and he always wanted to stay at our side, he was so loyal. He sadly died on Christmas day, three years ago.



and finally, a funny pic of a white puli:
  • Quote
Syd The Cat

  • Quote
TracyJacks wrote:


Our second dog at home was a Hungarian puli (it's the one that Mark Zuckerberg has), he was black and quite small. His name was Borzas which means 'blowzy'? He was hit by a car when he was still a few months old so he went through surgeries and he survived. But it affected his whole life because he became aggressive and I couldn't play with him after the accident because he would always show his teeth and try to bite me or anyone else. He was a very clever dog though and he always wanted to stay at our side, he was so loyal. He sadly died on Christmas day, three years ago.



and finally, a funny pic of a white puli:



I had a Puli growing up...coolest dog evah!
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Here is my dog, Apollo!!!



He's a dick sometimes, but has so much passion and is really the best dog anyone could ever ask for.
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
I had a dog until recently who passed away. Called Grouse, aged 14 - had him since I was about 6. Never thought the passing of a family pet could upset you so much.
  • Quote
I don't have any pets but in my dreams I have a Devon Rex cat or two or three or all of them. I can only hope.
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:
I had a dog until recently who passed away. Called Grouse, aged 14 - had him since I was about 6. Never thought the passing of a family pet could upset you so much.


Heartbreaking. I'm very sorry. ๐Ÿ™
_________________
kill yr idols
  • Quote
AlexZangari wrote:
Heartbreaking. I'm very sorry. :(


Thanks man! Swear I hear him around the house bounding about sometimes!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Pets Wombi Lounge
your most recent addition to your top 20 DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Your Soundtrack To Your Movie videoheadcleaner Music
How Your Favorite Bands/Albums Became... Guest Music
What is your top 10 Most Played Songs... WillWill1989 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.