What if...

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I wonder what a besteveralbums convention would be like if all us users were to gather. Imagine all of our name tags would show our user names, that shit would be great. Or not. Idk.

What's up everyone. I'm bored in class.
  • Quote
imnotanotter wrote:
I wonder what a besteveralbums convention would be like if all us users were to gather. Imagine all of our name tags would show our user names, that shit would be great. Or not. Idk.

What's up everyone. I'm bored in class.


I was thinking t-shirts with our avatar and user name, but that would be more expensive.
  • Quote
This is the best idea ever. Imagine a picture with all of us in. ๐Ÿซข
  • Quote
Users could take turns picking the next song played, we could buy albums there, we could have a sushi bar (best part). I actually thought about this around a month after I first joined, not that it would be possible... ๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
It would be most righteous, although it'd be pretty wild fleshing out many of the usernames we see every day. Think of how interesting it would be considering the wide variety of people that are part of this community.
  • Quote
There would be mass hysteria and fights everywhere due to differences in opinion.
  • Quote
seacowphil wrote:
There would be mass hysteria and fights everywhere due to differences in opinion.


True. We'd have to ban using the words "Beatles" and "Radiohead".
  • Quote
Hahaha I think it'd be a lot more fun that way though. We'd have to have punching bag centers to relieve stress from argument
  • Quote
It could be a costume party ๐Ÿ˜ We all dress up as something... like a haloween party. All dress up... Haloween... 31st October... be there.
  • Quote
and our costumes have to be a based off of our usernames... Man I could be anything but an otter. The possibilities ๐Ÿค”

New topic  Closed Move by Necharsian on 09/27/2013 15:38
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.