CLOSED - 750: Round 1: D.A.I.S.Y. Rage v. Innercity Griots

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album would you like to see advance?
D.A.I.S.Y. Rage:
15%
 15%  [3]
Innercity Griots:
84%
 84%  [16]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
Captain: Applerill


D.A.I.S.Y. Rage by Kitty Pryde

v.

Captain: Satiemaniac


Innercity Griots by Freestyle Fellowship


Last edited by Precedent on 11/09/2014 00:35; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Innercity Griots

It has its moments where I'm impressed, but this is more of a vote against the (at times) offensive D.A.I.S.Y. Rage.
  • Quote
Thereโ€™s a lot of cool stuff going on with Daisy RAGE for me, but thereโ€™s no way it connects with me as much as Innercity Griots, which is one of the most iconic records of the alternative hip-hop scene of the time and god knows I still love the technical bits alongside the lyrical dynamics. Itโ€™s truly a shame that Innercity Griots is so under-looked.
  • Quote
I love Kitty, and I think she's one of the most important artists of the past 2 years to be honest, but I have to vote for Innercity Griots. I'd be lying if I said Daisy Rage is better.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Innercity Griots, an amazing overlooked masterpiece. Kitty is just a meme fad, but is better and more charming than a lot of other meme rappers. But Freestyle Fellowship still get my vote, and it's not a close vote.
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
I love Kitty, and I think she's one of the most important artists of the past 2 years to be honest, but I have to vote for Innercity Griots. I'd be lying if I said Daisy Rage is better.


me.

WindowAbove wrote:
Innercity Griots, an amazing overlooked masterpiece. Kitty is just a meme fad, but is better and more charming than a lot of other meme rappers. But Freestyle Fellowship still get my vote, and it's not a close vote.
  • Quote
D.A.I.S.Y. Rage was better than I expected but it's got nothing on Innercity Griots, which has been maybe my favorite discovery so far in the tourney.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
2nd tier ironic rapper worship (1st tier being based god of course) vs. an absolute masterpiece that honestly doesn't even need defending in this particular matchup. So yeah, Aceyalone, Myka 9, and those other less important people (jk I <3 em all) get my vote
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
2nd tier ironic rapper worship (1st tier being based god of course)


ain't ironic bruh (or at least i sincerely hope people aren't or else i'll be very unimpressed)

Not heard Innercity so not voting.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Wish the ff album was on spotify or YouTube but alas no. Only know hot potatoe from a comp I have. Good track though. Daisy rage is headache inducing to these old ears. I couldn't listen to it.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] 750: Round 3: Life After Death vs. In... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] 750: Round 4: Innercity Griots vs. Fo... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] 750: Round 2: Innercity Griots v. Neg... Guest Tournaments
Rage Against the Machine No.1... Yipp... badfaith Music
Prophets of Rage: thoughts? Space-Dementia Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.