Album of the day (#1449): Use Your Illusion II

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Use Your Illusion II by Guns N' Roses (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 1991.
Country:
Overall rank: 588
Average rating: 74/100 (from 297 votes).



Tracks:
1. Civil War
2. 14 Years
3. Yesterdays
4. Knockin' on Heaven's Door
5. Get In The Ring
6. Shotgun Blues
7. Breakdown
8. Pretty Tied Up
9. Locomotive (Complicity)
10. So Fine
11. Estranged
12. You Could Be Mine
13. Don't Cry
14. My World

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
Not a bad album, some pretty awesome tracks but "Get In The Ring" is one of the stupidest songs I've ever heard.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
For a band that I was near obsessed with as a child, I never listen to them anymore. ๐Ÿ˜•
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
One of those bands that I knew even when I was a child most probably from hard rock ballads compilations,along with Skid Row,Warrant,Cinderella,Bon Jovi and crap like that.So when I started exploring "acclaimed" music I was surprised that any of their music gets that status and appear in top albums lists.
  • Quote
newbands1 wrote:
One of those bands that I knew even when I was a child most probably from hard rock ballads compilations,along with Skid Row,Warrant,Cinderella,Bon Jovi and crap like that.So when I started exploring "acclaimed" music I was surprised that any of their music gets that status and appear in top albums lists.


Their debut is one of the best hard rock albums of all time. Easy.
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Their debut is one of the best hard rock albums of all time. Easy.


And the best hair metal album of all time



Shameless plug for my hair metal chart
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
[Their debut is one of the best hard rock albums of all time. Easy.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
Use your illusion I or II? Rockliveson1980 Music
Which other sites do you use to get y... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
[ Poll ] The Use of Music Visualizers Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.