Favorite foods

Goto page 123 ... 111213  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: veggies on a burger or not?
Little bit of both:
44%
 44%  [16]
I'm a vegetarian:
13%
 13%  [5]
MEAT! MEAT!:
41%
 41%  [15]
Total Votes : 36

  • Quote
Apple pie with extra cinnamon, vannila ice cream, and hot caramel sauce. i don't have that often, let alone apple pie often. That sucks.
  • Quote
I'm a vegetarian/pescetarian (although I'm susceptible to the same occasional bacon binges as any mother fucker), but regardless, THE best food in existence is salmon nigiri.





Also smegma.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
humans
dogs
cats (taste great with smegma)
semen-glazed waffles
period blood on toast
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
humans
dogs
cats (taste great with smegma)
semen-glazed waffles
period blood on toast


You forgot smegma?
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
You forgot smegma?

smegma is great by itself but even better on cats
  • Quote
Chow Mein and Sweet n Sour pork, obv. Also some pudding, mashed potatoes and fried chicken work wonders. Also pretty much any Indian cuisine...
  • Quote
And what did I do to deserve these crude and pointless jokes?

Saoirse is the only one I can talk to so far without vulgarity.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
And what did I do to deserve these crude and pointless jokes?

Saoirse is the only one I can talk to so far without vulgarity.


Welcome to BEA.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
Also smegma.


You're disgusting.

My favourite thing recently has been hot mince pies with lots of cream. It's a shame they don't sell mince pies all year round ๐Ÿ™

Also pizza, I only work at Domino's for the free pizza.

EDIT: Just read that back and no it's not another cum joke, I mean actual cream ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!


Last edited by HigherThanTheSun on 01/07/2013 00:01; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
And what did I do to deserve these crude and pointless jokes?

Saoirse is the only one I can talk to so far without vulgarity.

Welcome to the internet

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 111213  Next
Page 1 of 13


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Favorite Performances by You Favorite... Guest Music
Favorite/Favorite Kind of Venue? monosyllables Lounge
Favorite Artist by Country of Origin Fischman Music
Favorite Neil Young album in each dec... ExTeaSea Music
Favorite movies? sugarhi Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.