Going to New York...

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
... for a week in April. Need recommendations for food, nightlife, record shops, spraypainted murals of deceased hip-hop icons, etcetera. Give me them please.

Also, if you wanna meet for a drink, holla.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
If you want to treat yourself (or someone else) to something upscale, there's a place called Dover in Brooklyn that's absolutely killer, probably the best meal I've had in NYC.
_________________
kill yr idols
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
... for a week in April. Need recommendations for food, nightlife, record shops, spraypainted murals of deceased hip-hop icons, etcetera. Give me them please.

Also, if you wanna meet for a drink, holla.


Can't really give too much recommendations wise but Rosella's pizza is damn good food, and I know a good Philly Cheesesteak place and Mexican place if you're into that. Dakota could probably give you better record store recommendations, I know he has one he really loves, which might be Bleeker Street Records but I'm not 100% sure. Other Music is a well known one that's a few blocks from where I live. Can't help with the other two. No idea how busy I'll be when that week swings around but I might say hi.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CV - QF: London def. New York [CLOSED] videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CVC - R2: New York def. Manchester [C... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CVC - R1: New York def. Paris [CLOSED] videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Songs about New York GeevyDallas Music
Going back in time on overall chart Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.