Pets

Goto page 123456  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
now this could easily be the lamest thread ever conceived but enough about how lame this thread is. Most people have pets right? post what pet(s) you have and if you don't - kindly explain yourself. (I'm hoping this thread will humanise people as you have all become faceless blocks of nothing to me. no offence)

for me:
A 12 year old female dog called Minty (Maltese terrier x Shi Tzu) and a 1 and a half year old female black and white cat found roaming the streets.
  • Quote
I have no pets be I am a faceless block of nothing

Actually I am a study so i don't even have enough money to feed myself let alone an animal
I mean expenses

Rent
Power
Internet
Booze
Drugs
Food

Back home though we had 2 dogs a Staffie and a Labrador, about 20-30 sheep, 2 pigs, and 6-7 chickens. Oh a 3 bastard cats... I hate cats! ๐Ÿ˜ 
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
about 20-30 sheep


he he he...
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
about 20-30 sheep


he he he...


I knew i should have seen that coming >_< next we can have a New Zealand vs Australia thread ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
we should but you'd lose. I honestly don't think I've seen another kiwi on here and Australia has a really good representation on this site for some reason. But then New Zealand Is like our Canada (i.e place near us we make fun of but really we prefer a lot of the ways you guys do stuff and secretly want to move there).
  • Quote

Link

๐Ÿ˜

But let's not get off topic....

No I don't have any pets (:
  • Quote
I love that episode so much
"they're like 'where's the car' and we're like 'where's the car'"

so good.
  • Quote
I have a pet rock.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
I have a pet faceless block.
  • Quote
No. But I wanna be your dog.
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.


New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123456  Next
Page 1 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Who are your pets! karbutt Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.