What artist are you dying to see live?
Juiceman96
Profile
Location
San Francisco, CA
#1
Posted: 01/05/2016 03:18
Post subject: What artist are you dying to see live?
What artist or band that's still together are you dying to see live?
Girls In Hawaii _________________ "What it is" - Joe Walsh
Anti
I Dream of Drone
Profile
Location
Somewhere in Ohio
#3
Posted: 01/05/2016 04:25
Drake, Kendrick, Kanye, Future, Travi$ Scott (I already saw him, but I'm dying to see him again. So freaking crazy), Swans, My Bloody Valentine, Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Frank Ocean...
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#4
Posted: 01/05/2016 05:04
I pray that y'all are able to see who you are wanting to see. Who I would love to see live is someone who isn't here anymore. ๐ข ๐ข ๐ข
God bless you and his family always!!!
Holly _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
Decurso
Profile
Location
Sao Paulo, SP Brazil
#5
Posted: 01/05/2016 18:56
The recently reunited Guns 'N' Roses just shot to the top of my list. System of a Down was here in September and it killed me to miss them, but I really couldn't afford it. AC/DC is up there as well. _________________100 Punk Favourites
Live Albums
Death Metal
alexgagne
Profile
Location
Quebec City, PQ
#6
Posted: 01/05/2016 19:56
TOP 5 :
Explosions in the sky, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Caspian, This Will Destroy You, Ratatat
BrandonMiaow
#7
Posted: 01/06/2016 02:26
In an alternate universe this thread is titled "What artist are you living to see die?" and it has already reached 10 pages.
on topic: uh, maybe Grimes, but then again, I would have loved to see Visions or Halfaxa or Geidi Primes songs, not necessarily Art Angels songs...
alelsupreme
Awful.
Profile
#8
Posted: 01/06/2016 05:16
John Coltrane.
Oh wait he's FUCKING DEAD _________________ Romanelli wrote: We're all fucked, lads.
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#9
Posted: 01/06/2016 18:16
^^^ So I am not the only one who wants to see someone who isn't here anymore.
God bless you always!!!
Holly
P.S. May your favorite rest in peace. _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
craola
crayon disciple
Profile
Location
pdx
#10
Posted: 01/06/2016 18:34
candy claws
death's dynamic shroud.wmv
the runways
world's end girlfriend _________________ follow me on the bandcamp .
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 3
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum