I don't know if this would be way more work than it's worth, but would it be at all possible to somehow institute a comment reply thing on chart and album comments?
The reason being (especially on charts), someone may comment, and another person may reply but the first person won't know that unless they've actually checked the chart. Plus, instead of having one long comment split up and directed at three different people, that person can just reply to the comments instead.
Would that be at all possible? If it's way too much work, it's not that important, just a thought. _________________ Progressive Rock
I don't know if this would be way more work than it's worth, but would it be at all possible to somehow institute a comment reply thing on chart and album comments?
Yes, if you are meaning threaded comments, then this is something on the list to be done.
RockyRaccoonIs it solipsistic in here or is it just me?ModeratorProfile Maryland
As I just was to open a new topic about it I am happy to read that it's already in work. _________________ "But really, the thing that propels me through music is the emotional reality of it."
Jerry Garcia
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum