Can't Open BEA

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
For the past few days I haven't been able to open BEA. I've tried three different browsers and nothing works. BUT...I can open it from locations other than home and it works with proxy sites...which leads me to believe the site is blocking my IP address. Any idea why or how to fix it?
_________________
100 Punk Favourites

Live Albums

Death Metal
  • Quote
I'm not aware of any IP address blocks on the website (don't tend to use them), but I'll check into this and see if there's a problem somewhere...

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
2013 BEA Users Award - VOTING OPEN alelsupreme Tournaments
Don't you open up that WindowAbove WindowAbove Music Diaries
[ Poll ] Final Four: Open Mike Eagle (#16) v. ... baystateoftheart Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDEarly 2010s Tourney: Grimes v O... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.