Back
Back
Register
Remember |
Forgot?
"I lost my membership card to the human race, So don't forget the face"
- Dismemberment Plan
Toggle navigation
Search
Home
Help
How it works
Member levels
Purchase extra points
Premium membership
Statistics
Best albums by year
Best albums of 2026
(so far)
Best albums of 2025
Best albums of 2024
Best albums by decade
Best albums of the 2020s
(so far)
Best albums of the 2010s
Best albums of the 2000s
New releases
Album anniversaries
Best albums by country
Most wanted albums
Top rated
Top ranked artists
Top members
The Charts
Overall
Overall chart
Overall chart history
Customise overall chart
Search
A to Z (Artists)
A to Z (Sources)
Advanced search
Random album
Random chart
Forums
Forum index
Announcements
Music
Music diaries
Suggestions
Tournaments
Forum search
Member list
Groups
Forum FAQ
[THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse
Forum Index
Best Ever Albums
Tournaments
Goto page
1
2
3
Next
View previous topic
::
View next topic
Poll: BEA (NOT 20) Group C Fight 2 - Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse
Curtis Mayfield:
42%
[9]
Muse:
57%
[12]
Total Votes : 21
Wombi
#1
Posted: 04/30/2011 13:40
Post subject: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Curtis Mayfield
Vs
Muse
KNOW YOUR ARTISTS
Think carefully before you vote and as I say above know your artist
CURTIS MAYFIELD
Born In 1970
Top 3 Albums On BEA
CURTIS
SUPER FLY
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE AMERICA TODAY
Top 3 Songs On BEA
MOVE ON UP
FREDDIE'S DEAD
SUPERFLY
Link
MUSE
Formed in 1989
Current Members:
Matthew Bellamy
Dominic Howard
Christopher Wolstenholme
Top 3 Albums on BEA
ABSOLUTION
ORIGINAL SYMMETRY
BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS
TOP 3 Songs On BEA
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
STARLIGHT
NEW BORN
Link
I encourage you to to vote even if your horse is not in this race.
Also I encourage to post comments as to why you chose who you chose and/or possibly trash talk :P
FIGHT!
Last edited by Wombi on 05/03/2011 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Kiki
#2
Posted: 04/30/2011 14:02
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
This should be a good one
๐
Bork
Executive Hillbilly
Profile
Location
Vinson Mountain, GA
#3
Posted: 04/30/2011 14:04
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
It's a difficult one at least.
GARY
Profile
#4
Posted: 04/30/2011 21:14
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
I voted for Curtis Mayfield without hesitation
It's music with soul and passion like it used to be.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
cartoken
The Seer
Profile
Location
Paris
#5
Posted: 04/30/2011 21:18
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Easy ! Muse
๐บ
GARY
Profile
#6
Posted: 04/30/2011 21:26
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Personally I'm not aMused
๐ค
,
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
Hayden
Profile
Location
India
#7
Posted: 04/30/2011 21:58
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
GARY wrote:
Personally I'm not aMused
๐ค
,
That runs for one of the worst jokes ever
๐
Tough call, but I'm saying Muse because of Absolution.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
mooseboy101
Profile
Location
Geneva
#8
Posted: 04/30/2011 23:07
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
I like dark music, so I choose Muse
_________________
sig
GARY
Profile
#9
Posted: 05/01/2011 00:29
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Hayden wrote:
GARY wrote:
Personally I'm not aMused
๐ค
,
That runs for one of the worst jokes ever
๐
That may be hayden.
But your taste in music is THE worst joke ever
๐ซธ
.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
videoheadcleaner
formerly Harkan
Profile
#10
Posted: 05/01/2011 01:05
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Muse for me. A difficult matchup but I hope that Muse continue to create great music for many years to come.
And they are the best live band in the world today!
Display posts from previous:
All Posts
1 Day
7 Days
2 Weeks
1 Month
3 Months
6 Months
1 Year
Oldest First
Newest First
New topic
Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page
1
2
3
Next
Page
1
of
3
Forum Index
Best Ever Albums
Tournaments
Jump to:
Select a forum
Music
Music Diaries
Tournaments
Suggestions
Announcements
Lounge
Movies & TV
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
Similar Topics
Topic
Author
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Sticky:
The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread
Guest
Tournaments
348
01/21/2025 22:53
View latest post
Romanelli
[ Poll ]
[THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs MJ
Wombi
Tournaments
21
05/14/2011 11:56
View latest post
Anonymous
[ Poll ]
[THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs B&...
Wombi
Tournaments
8
05/23/2011 07:11
View latest post
Anonymous
[ Poll ]
[Closed] Best Ever Guitarist: Curtis ...
RockyRaccoon
Tournaments
4
10/08/2014 03:13
View latest post
RockyRaccoon
[ Poll ]
[CLOSED] BSAT Round #3: Curtis Mayfie...
Guest
Tournaments
6
07/01/2014 17:06
View latest post
alelsupreme
Back to Top
Notice
×
Notice
×
Please enter a value:
Notice
×
Are you sure?
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.
Add