I've seen this quote a couple times, attributed to Elvis Costello:
Quote:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
Does anyone know where the quote comes from? Is it in one of his songs or something he wrote? I've tried to get into his music (unsuccessfully), looking for the quote, but I haven't run across it.
I've seen this quote a couple times, attributed to Elvis Costello:
Quote:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
Does anyone know where the quote comes from? Is it in one of his songs or something he wrote? I've tried to get into his music (unsuccessfully), looking for the quote, but I haven't run across it.
You know, when I read the title I thought at first Listmeister was going to ask us to give ideas about how one could actually dance about architecture.
It's in games because I wasn't sure where to put it. Lounge might have been better, I guess. Anyway, thank you for that article, I guess it's more of an expression than a quote.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum