Olympic Games 2016

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Anybody watching the olympic games in rio right now? It's going fine in my opinion, still waiting Brazil to pull some golden medals, but yeah... It's cool
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro wrote:
Anybody watching the olympic games in rio right now? It's going fine in my opinion, still waiting Brazil to pull some golden medals, but yeah... It's cool

I'm inevitably going to be watch'ng all of the gyMNastics videos half a dozdoz times for work in the coming months, so I haven't been watching N.E.thing. Not having TeleVision doesn't help much either. I would like to go back and watch the opening ceremonies at some point though....

o which sports you fallwing?
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
I've had them on in the background and watching several of the events happening, yeah it's really cool. I haven't seen any Irish Olympians yet, but yeah, I'm enjoying them so far.
_________________
  • Quote
HazeyTwilight wrote:
I've had them on in the background and watching several of the events happening, yeah it's really cool. I haven't seen any Irish Olympians yet, but yeah, I'm enjoying them so far.

There's not many of them unfortunately, though we may nab a few in the boxing and Annalise Murphy is doing extremely well in the sailing so far.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Ireland won silver in the mens' rowing?! I'm so pleasantly surprised! Well done, guys! ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro wrote:
Anybody watching the olympic games in rio right now? It's going fine in my opinion, still waiting Brazil to pull some golden medals, but yeah... It's cool


Yes, I have been watching it since day 1, I'm on my holiday during the Games, so in the first week I've been watching it day AND night.

Hungary has 8 gold medals, which is the same as four years ago, though this time women are better than men (7 vs 1 gold), and we won only in three sports: swimming (superstar Hosszรบ 3x), fencing 2x and 3x canoe sprint.
There are always moaners in my country but I am very proud, we are one of the most successul countries per capita at the Olympics.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
Games purple Lounge
Games Section Awareness Thread cestuneblague Music
Games Tournament Awareness videoheadcleaner Music
[ Poll ] Board Games Guest Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.